Banner

Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

On request: Britney Spears

Probably, Britney Spears picked "Fever Biber," as she confessed that the idol of young Justin Bieber is simply charming. Canadian pop star called handsome present "a big star." She even said that the singer "Baby" is a lot like her.


"I think he's charming - Britney said in a recent interview with the magazine Harpers Bazaar. - I just watched his movie. Previously, I had no idea how he is outstanding. He was terrific, just Mr Man ". Explaining why she sees herself one of the fans Biber, performer "Baby One More Time" said: "Many times in the movie reminded me of how I myself had once started."

Then 29-year-old star continued: "During the year I had a promotional tour, I went on the radio station and all that. It was so great to see our celebrities. " In addition, the star who has released a new album, "Femme Fatale" in April this year, believes that Justin has the same wonderful sense of humor, as she did.

While Justin likes to play a trick on your friends, Britney likes to laugh at other misadventures. "This is not intentional, I just can not resist. If they are really hurting, I feel sorry for them, but if they have something done by accident, and then stand up and behave as if no one noticed, I start to laugh "- she admitted.

Older sister Jamie Lynn Spears also posted a Twitter message, expressing his admiration for her boyfriend Selena Gomez. She shared her impressions after watching a DVD movie Justin Bieber. She wrote: "Just saw the film Never Say Never Justin Bieber. "








The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment